How to Resolve Brother Printer offline on Mac?
When you try to print from your Brother printer, you get the office error message suddenly. This offline error makes it annoying to print any document. This is a very intricate technical error for you. While you get Brother Printer offline mac error message, the Brother Printer Support team is ready to help you with quick solutions. Printer experts are technically trained to solve your brother printer offline error simply. Here are some technical steps to fix brother printer offline issues on Mac computers.
Method 1– Make sure while the brother printer is turned on and there are no problems
If the screen of the printing machine or LCD is empty, it is possible that the brother printer has not turned on. Make sure that the printing device and observe if it comes out of sleep mode. Still, if the device is in sleep mode, make sure while the cable has connected into a functioning outlet and the power button has turned on. Ensure printing machine display screen for any error messages. Their errors could be paper jamming or Ink empty. If any issue is displaying on the screen, troubleshoot it to resolve the problem.
Method 2-Make sure that the brother printer is the default printer
Anyone can’t print unless the printing machine is set as default printer. So, check while the device is set as the default printer. If it has not established as the default printer, you need to set it as a default printer.
- Click on the Apple button.
- Click on System Preferences option.
- Go to Print option and Apply Fax or Print command and Scanners.
- Choose Brother Printer from the drop menu of the default printer.
Method 3-Remove All Printer Jobs
- Go to the apple menu.
- Choose system preferences.
- Click on Scan & Print.
- Choose your printing machine.
- Click on “open print Queue”.
- Choose the printer job and remove.
Method 4- Update Brother Printer driver regularly
The brother printer drivers need to update regularly to keep the printer running well. Updating the driver can resolve all the driver problems with the printing machine. It will boost the performance of the system. You can either download the driver updates manually or you can use any driver update tool to download the driver updates.
- Go to the official website of brother printer.
- Type your Brother Device model number.
- Click on search button.
- Then again, browse your printing machine.
- Click on “Downloads’.
- Choose Mac in the downloading dialog box.
- Make Quick Click on the version of your Mac OS.
- Click on “Search” button.
- You have to go to the drivers dialog box.
- Click on the printer driver option.
- Click on blue option, “Agree to EULA and download”.
- Wait for downloading process to finish.
- Go to the default downloading location.
- Make double click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Finally, you should follow on-screen steps and install the driver on the computer system.
Thereby following all the above steps, you can fix the Brother Printer Offline mac error correctly. Still, if you are facing this error, again and again, you can take complete help from certified printer experts immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Connect My Brother Printer To My Mac?
- Turn your Brother Printer on your first step.
- Now, you need to connect your Brother machine to your Mac computer using the USB cable.
- Hereafter, you should go to Apple Menu and then navigate to the ‘System Preferences’ option.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Printers & Scanners’ option.
- Click on ‘+’ button and then select the name of your printer.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Default’ option and once done, close the ‘System Preferences’.
- Follow the on-screen prompts if available and you will be able to connect your device to Mac.
How Do I Get My Printer Back Online Mac?
First of all, you need to go to the ‘Apple’ menu and then navigate to the ‘Software Update’ option. It will allow you to install any available updates in a flawless manner. Now, you should select the ‘Restart’ option and then go to the ‘System Preferences’ option. Here, you have to select ‘Print & Scan’ option and then double-click on your printer. Click the ‘Resume’ option and you need to go to the document and press the Ctrl key and P key simultaneously. Choose the printer and click on the print to get the printouts.
Why Does My Printer Show Offline On Mac?
Is your printer showing offline on the Mac OS? There can be a connection issue which might cause offline error. However, you should easily check all of the cable connections and then reconnect to the printer. Besides, you should check the printer jamming problems and also check the ink cartridge whether it is low or empty. In such case, you should replace the ink cartridges and update the printer driver if available. Moreover, if you are still facing the same problems, you should take help directly from the troubleshooting professionals.
Can I Use A Wireless Printer Without A Router?
Are you one of those who want to make use of our wireless printer without router? To do so, you should connect your wireless printer to your computer system using the USB cable. After that, you need to install the necessary printer drivers and software and follow the directions properly. In case, you are having any kind of problems, you should consider getting help from the printer experts. What you need to do is to share the hurdles you face while connecting it.
Where Is The WPS Button On My Router?
Not every wireless router has WPS button yet you should try to find it out on the router. What you need to do is to check the front end and back end of the router. Once you will get the same WPS button, you can make use of it for establishing the connection. Simply, you need to press it and your router will connect your printer using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup technology. Also, if you are running into any troubles, you can fetch the guidance from the professionals at anytime.
How Do You Change The Status Of A Printer From Offline To Online?
Check out these steps that you should follow in a proper manner:
- For that, you need to open the ‘Start’ menu.
- Type the device and printer in the search box.
- Click on the ‘Device and Printer’ option.
- Select the printer from the list of available printers.
- Double-click on it to open printer property.
Uncheck the ‘Use Printer Offline’ option and you will successfully change the status from offline to online.
What Is Eco Mode On Brother Printer?
An Eco mode of the Brother Printer is a function which cuts the consumption of toner and the paper usage. Apart from that, you can save print resources with the aid of ECO feature of the Brother Printer. Moreover, it also allows you to have the eco-friendly printing by just enabling the Eco function. What you need to do is to press the ‘Eco’ button which is available on the control panel. In case you want more information about the same, you should approach a tech professional.