How to Download and Install Brother Printer Software Drivers
If your Brother Printer Software is not working well and can’t print your documents. Then, there must be a problem with the printer’s drivers. The drivers are the essential component that makes the printers print correctly with high quality. But sometimes, these drivers create issues while running the printer. So, to get rid of this issue, you have to download and install the latest updated printer driver. But while installing again, users face problems. So, with this information guide, we help you update and install the drivers in different operating systems.
How to Download Brother Printer Software Drivers?
Basically, the drivers of different operating systems work differently. Hence, we have three famous operating systems in today’s era: Windows, Mac, and Linux. So, the drivers are also different for them according to the compatibility. Follow the given steps to download and install the drivers for Brother Printers.
Download and Install Brother Printer Software Drivers for Windows 10
Generally, Windows are the most preferred operating system worldwide. Hence, it is easy to use and users can easily rely on it. Moreover, Windows allows the drivers to install without any complications. Also, the installation process is easy and quick. Following are the steps to install the drivers:
- Firstly, close all the running programs on your Windows.
- Secondly, you have to press the Windows+R keys.
- After this, a Run Window will appear on the bottom left of your screen.
- In the Run box, type “devmgmt.msc”. Press the Enter button.
- After that, the Device Manager wizard will open and expand the Printers menu.
- Now, choose and click right on the Brother Printer device.
- Then, select Update Driver Software.
- After that, click on the “Search Automatically for Updated Software’s Driver”.
- Now, you can see the available updates.
- Here, you have to follow the on-screen steps to install Brother Printer Software Driver updates.
- Finally, the update completes, check your printer.
Brother Printer Software Download Driver’s Update For Mac
If you are a new user of Mac, then follow the given steps to install the latest updates for the Brother Printer:
- Firstly, go to the Brother Printer’s Offical Website.
- Secondly, search for the Drivers.
- After searching, click on the Download option.
- Once you download the drivers, you have to enter your Name and Password on display to enable the helper tool.
- Further, click on the Install Helper and then choose the Connection Type option.
- After that, ensure that the Power Lamp is ON.
- Now, enter the essential information like the current place and region.
- Next, you will ask to confirm, so click on Agree button to proceed with updating Brother Printer Software Drivers.
- Select the Add a Printer option.
- Once your printer is added, initiate the printing process.
Install Brother Printer Software Driver for Linux
Basically, Linux is used by the companies to get print with high quality. Following are the steps to install the Brother Printer driver in Linux.
- Firstly, go to the Brother Printer official Website and browse for the model.
- Secondly, click on the Driver Installer Tool and then download the Linux-Brother Printer Installer.
- Now, you have to save the downloaded file at the rememberable folder location(Download folder).
- Then, unzip the downloaded file and follow the on-screen steps to install the drivers.
- Here, enter the model name and hit the Enter button to continue.
- Finally, restart your PC.
After following the above information, you can easily update the Brother Printer’s drivers. But somehow, users also complain; they face an issue stating that the Printer Driver is not Available on their screen. So if you are facing the same, then follow the next section.
Fix Printer Driver is not Available
Generally, the leading cause of this issue is that the Brother Printer driver is unavailable or can be corrupt. You can fix this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the Brother Printer’s latest version with new updates. Following are the steps:
- First of all, go to Start and search for Control Panel.
- After opening the control panel, choose the Devices and Printers tab.
- Now, browse and right-click on the entry of the printer.
- Here, you have to choose the Remove Device option.
- After that, press the Windows+R keys and type devmgmt.msc.
- Then, Device Manager will open.
- Right-click on the Brother Printer from the list and select Uninstall Device option.
- After uninstalling the device, go to https://support.brother.com/.
- From here, search for your printer model and choose it.
- Now, choose the operating system and press OK.
- At last, install the Brother Printer Software with the latest updates.
- Finally, follow the on-screen steps to install. In some time, the printer software will be installed.
Note: Make sure that you choose the correct operating system and the suitable model of the printer number for downloading. Nor will you get finished with the issues again.
Here we are going to end our blog. We present you the easy procedure for Brother Printer Software download with the latest updates. The above-given information of Windows and Mac are easy to operate. But the Linux procedure is a little tricky. Moreover, you need some technical knowledge. If you still can’t download the latest Brother Printer’s drivers updates or facing any problems in installing them, contact our experts at +1-877-276-8437 Brother Support.