Brother printer is one of the most popular printer brands, which has become the first choice of home as well as office users. This brand has been known since many years for its top quality performance and amazing features. It has a lot of many unique and amazing features, so it has become the first choice of printer users. It can easily access the computer system both wireless and wired. But there are only some users, who know the way to connect a brother printer to the computer system or laptop. If you don’t have knowledge how to connect brother printer to computer system easily, you can follow some technical steps explained here.
Steps to Connect Brother Printer to Computer system or Laptop-
Have you presently bought a new brother printer? Do you want to connect it to your computer system or laptop? If yes, you can connect it easily, if you have complete knowledge about it. If you don’t have knowledge how to connect brother printer to computer system, you can follow below instructions-
- Pick up the printer under the select product group category.
- You need to click on “View” button to continue the procedure.
- Select your operating system and then pick up your language from the drop-down menu.
- The printer driver will start to download and wait for a few seconds until the downloading complete.
- Start your computer system again and connect your printing machine to your computer system with the aid of a USB cable.
- Finally, you should turn on your brother printer and wait for a few second until your computer system recognizes the printing machine and make a right connection.
Connect Brother Wireless Printer to Computer or Laptop-
Brother printer provides the wireless printing facilities and features in which you can print any type of the document without a wired connection. For it, you should connect your printing machine to the wireless connection on the computer system or laptop. If you want to know exactly how to connect brother printer wirelessly to computer or laptop, you can follow below the steps-
- Initially, you need to turn on your laptop and router.
- Secondly, you should power on brother printer and visit the menu icon by using the control panel of the touch screen.
- You have to move to the network field and click on “WLAN” Button.
- Make click on “Setup Wizard” button
- Click on “Enter” button, when you see Network I/F switched to wireless on the monitor.
- Then, search your network on display and click on “enter” button.
- Next, you would ask to type the password for your wireless network and type the Wi-Fi password into the displayed section.
- Finally, your brother printer has connected to the wireless network successfully and give a test to get the print out to check the connection status correctly.
Thus, you can learn easily how to connect Brother Printer to computer wirelessly. Online printer experts will guide you step by step for connecting brother printer to the computer or laptop.
Thus by applying all these above explained steps, you can connect brother printer to the computer system easily. Still, if you have any difficulty, you can contact Brother Printer Support to get immediate help from certified experts.