Learn How to Fix Brother Printer Error Code 30
At present, Brother Printer is the widely used printing device in the market. It offers the best quality printing service integrated with top quality scan and fax facilities for the consumer. But as we all know, all of the electronic devices are prone to errors in this world, so users may encounter Brother Printer error code 30.
In all of these, today we are going to discuss about the Brother Printer error code 30. Once in a while, you may come across this error while using your brother printer. However, you don’t need to take tension, as you can resolve error code 30 by taking Brother Printer Support. Or you can follow this guide from top-to-toe to fix this error.
Know about the reasons responsible for brother printer error code 30:
- If print head carriage is unable to return to its position or falling to the far right of the unit.
- When both springs positioned on each side of the carriage are not fitting properly.
- When the cartridge covers are not locked appropriately on their place.
Following are the measures to fix Brother Printer Error Code 30:
You can easily resolve this Printer error code 30 by pursuing below mentioned steps. You need to follow each and every step for quick solution of this error.
- Firstly, look at the left and right side of the machine to open the cover of the scanner by utilizing plastic tabs.
- Shift the print head to the middle side
- Make sure no piece of staple, paper or any paper clip should be there
If the error still persists, then apply next solution.
- Again, hold the scanner cover by using the plastic tabs of the cover until it locks properly into the open position.
- To make sure that you have clean the entire encoder strip, simply slide the print head over the right side under the printer cover.
- To clean the encoder strip, use a lint free cloth, grab the strip on both sides firmly and scrub the cloth from one end of the strip to another at least three times.
If you find the error again, then you can need to move towards the next solution.
- Check for the position of encoder strip whether it is at fine or out of place.
- Now, open the printer cover and reinsert the encoder strip.
- At last, restart your printer and take a test print to ensure printing quality.
If the error code 30 still continues to keep up, then we suggest you to dial Brother Printer Help number. It is a completely toll-free number which directly connect you to one of the highly educated technician. By following their guidance you will be able to fix this error at your door-step. So, don’t waste your precious time hanging up in trying to resolve this error by your own. Simply make connection with our professionals and see your issue eradicated as your own eyes.