In the current scenario, various technical equipments made use of in order to do the official task uninterrupted. To manage an excellent printing, various printers are there that can fix this paradox of offering excellent quality. Among the other types of printers, brother printers that are founded by Brother International corporation are most popular. These printers are accessed with a point to offer an optimum quality of printing. This is the reason why these printers are in large demand. So, here we are going to discuss Brother printer not connecting to wifi issue that is one of the common problems among the Brother Printer users.
But a major drawback with these types of printer is that some of the people are oblivious of using these printers. In fact, a great majority of people even do not know how to connect Brother printer to Wi-Fi. Do you also fall into this category? If yes, then this write-up is for you. Follow the given suggested steps to get out of this problem. In case, if these steps won’t work for you, contact Brother Printer Support team to get the technical assistance.
Stepwise solution of how to connect Brother printer to WI-FI:
There are some vital requirements to go before you start the process of connected Brother printer to Wi-Fi.
To start the process, firstly,ensure that the wireless router must be setup early and it should be in active condition.
Now,start the process of setting up the printer to Wi-Fi connection. Your Brother printer should be placed near to the router. When it is placed near the router, ensure that the installation disk is put into the cabinet.
Perform the below recommended steps to setup your Brother Printer successfully.
- Ensure that you know the wireless password of your router and network name.
- Restart the Wireless router before setup.
- After doing so,let’s go and connect the Brother Printer with the wireless router –
- Look at your printer or seeif the printer has a small interactive screen.
- Hitthe Menu Key at your printer.
- Navigate using the down arrow and choose the“Network” option.After that,press OK.
- Now,select “WLAN”and then hit OK.
- In the next step,choose the“Setup Wizard” optionand click on OK.
- Then,it will prompt to Enable or Disable WLAN.
- Select the option“Enable” And Press OK
- After that,your printer will lookfor Network or Wireless Connection.
Now, before connecting it to the Wi-Fi,you should be able to jot down the security key along with its network name. In this case, the network name is the service set ID that is SSID.
How to Connect Brother Printer to wireless?
- At first, select your network name(SSID).After that,press OK again.
- At this point,your Brother printer will ask you to access WPS connection.
- Hit the button 2 on your keypad.After that,your printer will ask youfor the network key.
- Writeyour password accessingthe keypad and press OK.
- Wait for some timeand shortlyyour brother Printer will be connected to thewireless network.
- Now you can print accessingyour wireless printer throughyour network system.
Hope these steps help you to resolve your issue. If not, dial Brother Printer Support Number. Experts will connect with you and guide you in each step to fix brother printer not connecting to wifi problem instantly.